Monday, November 14, 2016

Lesson 8: Gallery Walk!

For the last day of class I started out by having my students finish painting their paper mache houses with acrylic paint. If some of them finished early they were allowed to work on any of their previous projects that they wanted to or free draw. I had some students work on their button mosaics and putting more buttons on their paintings and I had some students continue to water color their surreal animal paintings. Once the paint dried on their paper mache houses we still had a little extra time of class so students were able to decorate their houses with buttons, fabric, sequins and more! Afterwards we cleaned up the room a little bit just in time for the parents to start arriving to see their kids work. I had previously pinned up every student's work to the walls in an organized manner and the parents were very interested to see all of the work their kids have done. My students were also very excited to show off their work to their parents, which I thought was great! All in all I think the last class went very smoothly and I could not have been more proud of all of my students and the work they've accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment